It's that time of year again when people ask you for your wish list. Find it difficult to choose something nice for yourself or do you have to come up with a gift for someone who doesn't know what to ask?
Below you will find a couple of gift ideas, from small to large, that wouldn't look out of place on any list.
- Always looking for your keys? Then the Mini Tweet is really a good idea. This bird never flies away. And if someone's moving house, the Good House key ring is an ideal gift.
- Santa’s priority of course is presents for the children. The Mini Me wallet fits perfectly in a stocking. Great for their first pocket money.
- Your chase for a beautiful gift is over. The Cat Chase wallet small has a very practical layout for those who only need some cards, change and their ID.
- The Pen Pal is a flat pencil case that fits easily in your handbag. Do you like to write and are always having to search for a pen in your bag? Then the Pen Pal should not be missing from your list.
- If you like functional and vintage, the Move Mountains wallet is the one for you. Available in 15 different colours so something to everyone’s liking.
- The Hide & Seek is not only a case to protect your phone, but also has an extra compartment for your cards and bank notes. For those who like to have everything at hand in one go.
- Do you know someone with a lot of wishes, big or small? The Small Wishes wallet is for wishing someone very happy holidays.
- The Cat Chase small has already been featured above but is also available in a medium size. If, in addition to your money and cards, you also like to keep pictures and sweet notes in your wallet.
- Do you have a sister with whom you often go out for lunch? For her the Lunch Break is the ultimate gift. On the inside a print of your favourite lunch café.
- The Cat Chase bag in silver is definitely the bag to take with you to Christmas dinner. A fan of even more sparkle? There is also a gold version.
- For those who like a party, we would pick the Backing Vocals. You carry your backing choir with you, so a festive evening is guaranteed.
- Since the Move Mountains wallet is one of our favourites, we also included a shoulder bag in our collection. Same print, same durable Italian leather…just a little bigger.
- The Lazy Boy helps us remember to take a step back every now and then and schedule a few lazy hours. A perfect reminder for those who tend to overstretch themselves.
- If you like to be prepared for anything, we suggest the Picking Flowers. Enough space for your water bottle, small umbrella and a notebook.
- A home away from home, that is what the Room Service is. On the inside a beautiful screen print of a living room. A wonderful bag to travel with. Enough space to carry a lot of snacks for you to take on the road.
- Last but not least, there is the newest bag in the Keecie collection: the Wish Tree shoulder bag. Sturdy and stylish. The name alone makes this the ultimate gift on your wish list.